Latest Revision: May 2010
• Information obtained when you (“you” or “User”) visit our web sites (this “Site”, including ElectronicHouseIdeas.com, CEPro.com, ElectronicHouse.com, MMH.com, LogisticsMGMT.com and SCMR.com).
• Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
Your Information: How We Use It
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
• To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
• To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes.
• For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of this Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Site. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site. We may also use IP addresses to help identify a User during a particular session and to gather data regarding use of this Site. We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of EH Publishing, Inc., Peerless Media LLC, and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters, as well as offers for other EH Publishing, Inc. services. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from EH Publishing, Inc . We also may use your information to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us.
Disclosing of Your Information: To Whom and When
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
• Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ) in representative lists of our magazine circulation and/or web site membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
• To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
• Portions of this Site may be provided as “Premium” or “Sponsored” content. Premium or Sponsored content is made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User’s registration information with the Premium or Sponsored content’s sponsors and advertisers and/or their service providers. We will always disclose when you are registering or being provided with Premium or Sponsored content.
• To other third parties (and/or to their service providers on their behalf) to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services.
• To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving EH Publishing, Inc. or this Site.
• When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
• When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted to this Site by visiting the newsletter or website registration page for this Site, or which you submitted to request a print publication, or by contacting us directly. However, a request to change information may not be accommodated if the request would conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information. Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
Links to Non-EH Publishing Sites
Our sites are owned and operated by:
EH Publishing, Inc.
111 Speen St.
Framingham, MA 01701